Monday, February 16, 2009

Hi, I'm Lili...

...and I am the worst blogger ever. But I discovered that the best inspiration to blog is the need to study. Really, here I am the night before an exam and I don't have a book open, no, not me, I'm blogging.
Last time we met here I ranted about boys, more specifically how much boys suck. Today, two days post Valentine's day, I find them to suck less. I'm in a really weird state when it comes to men. I can't think of a single one I know that I'm remotely attracted to. Not a single one I'd ever want to date or even flirt with. It's a problem, friends. I thought this feeling would be refreshing, freeing even, but no it's awful.
I tried to remedy the situation by going through my friends list on facebook. I thought I might be able to find a potential bachelor to develop feelings for, but nope, not a single one. Of nearly 400 friends I couldn't find a male I wanted to pursue. It's saddening. I'm hopeful though, because at least that means there's someone I'm missing and I can live with that.

Other than that, things are going pretty well. I've fallen behind in some relationships and been put on the fast track for others. I'm getting to know new people all over the place, it's wonderful. I can't think of anything I enjoy more than getting to know someone new. Scratch that, hanging out with someone who knows me really well is number one, but hey you've gotta get to that point some how.

3 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

I hate being crush-less! Even if it's nothing, it's still nice to have someone to dress up for. Now go hit the books! (Odd phrase, "hit the books...")

Lili said...

I hit those books! (With an ice pick)

I aced that midterm :)

Unknown said...

"Meh, I don't know, I'm just kind of turned off by guys."