Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gaaaaaaaainnnnnesssssvilllle

I found her just the way I left her. My sisters drove me up and spent the night which was wonderful. I love them so much and we're already planning our next adventure. Last night my good friend, Holly and my younger sister, Soli got tattoos. After looking at their very permanent brands, I determined I just couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but I just can't imagine having something like that forever, I admire their dedication.
Today was the first day of Spring semester. It went like any other first day would go, you know what I mean right? You rush to class and get there early. The teacher goes over the syllabus and takes way too long doing so. He/she says they want to learn your name and if you're especially unlucky you have the very awkward opportunity to "tell a little bit about yourself" to the group of strangers you'll hardly talk to throughout the semester. Then you get out early and spend too much money on books you'll sell back for less that half the price and come home to complain about it. In the end though, you feel you great because this is the semester you'll "step-up," this semester will be different and better than past semesters. This semester will go swimmingly.
And it will, friends. I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday and I work Monday and Wednesday. There will be a ton of work to do, a lot more reading than I'm used to, but I'm excited. Maybe because I'm a nerd, I like that.


In other news Scrubs is back and AWESOME.

Good night pretty people,
Lili

No comments: