Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well, hello there.

Maybe I'm not good at the whole Internet networking thing. Truth is I'm just getting started. My "networking" hasn't gone any further than facebook or myspace. I did have a livejournal once. I started during the summer between the 8th or 9th grade at the public library with my friend Maria. I don't talk to Maria anymore, she dropped out of high school in 10th grade and got married in what would have been her senior year. She also lost a ton of weight and became cooler than I was. Anyway...I hope this blog is a little more mature, interesting, and read than that journal was. My "poormiddlechild" persona was the epitome of teen angst. I told friends and creeps all about how "totally pissed" or "whatever" I was. Praise God I'll never have to be 14 years old again...

Friends, I hope you find my rants or raves or tales intriguing. I'll post often, I'll attempt to be funny and if I've got nothing to say, I'll direct you towards someone who does.

I love you, really.
Lili


PS I'm certaint you'll find a number of typos on our journey, I apoloize in advanced for that.

No comments: